Thinking about Retirement
Do you expect to retire at a certain age? How much preplanning will you need to do? Do you expect to retire to a life of leisure, volunteer activity, new career, and so on? Where will you live—same family home, retirement community, part of the year in the north and part in a southern resort? Do you expect to be active grandparents/great-grandparents or somewhat disengaged from your offsprings' families? What are your overall impressions of retirement—is it positive, neutral, or negative? Why?
- 4 days ago
- debate 6
- 1. What are author’s claims? 2. He uses a comparison to make his point; what evidence does he have to...
- what is the the abbreviation for the electromn configuration for germanium
- Describe and dicuss the distinguisihing characteristics of the Deuteronomist?
- martine works 22.5 hours a week for 42 years estimate how many hours she works each year
- aristotle was born in 384 BC, Roger Bacon was born in 1214 AD. How many years apart were they born?
- data analysis