You are required to write an illustrated report that includes the sections outlined:
Show that you understand basic cell structure by providing written commentary that covers the following criteria. You should use diagrams and/or comparison tables to support your commentary where appropriate.
• Discuss the selected characteristics of living cells.
• Compare and contrast prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells, and explain the impact that viruses have on them.
• Discuss eukaryotic sub-cellular structure and organelles.
Demonstrate that you understand cellular metabolism through explanation of the following areas:
• The role of the cell membrane in regulating how nutrients are gained and waste products lost.
• How animal cells use nutrients to provide the energy for growth, movement, and cell division.
• The synthesis of proteins.
Include diagrams to support your commentary where appropriate.
Demonstrate that you understand how cells grow and divide through explanation of the following areas:
• The generation of specialised tissues from embryonic stem cells.
• The importance of interphase.
• The factors the initiate cell division.
• How the same genetic information is received by each daughter cell.
• This section also requires you to compare and contrast cancer cells with normal cells.
You should use diagrams and/or comparison tables to support your commentary where appropriate.
- 11 days ago
- for tutor gabriel
- check your understanding
- 2nd set 5-8
- answer this
- MGT 498 Week 4 Team Assignment Competitive Advantages Paper
- BSHS 405 Week 3 Learning Team Treatment Plan
- BUSN Multiple Choice Questions Assignment
- FIN 419 Week 3 Complete (Finance For Decision Making) A+ Graded
- Week 5 Learning Team Executive Summary
- ADJ 275 Week 6 Assignment Plain View Open Fields Case Study