(Case study ) there are 4 questions related to article you will find it in the attachment ( we can stop tesla )tareq1144
The case study discusses the dynamics of the global EV industry and Volkswagen’s efforts to challenge Tesla’s supremacy.To understand the developments and advancements in electric vehicle market – “Buying a Trend or the Technology?”, http://maclendon.com/tesla-update/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., May 2017
you should answer this 4 KEY QUESTIONS:( about Q3 I attach my friend answer please do not use it as it is you should paraphrase it)
- Definition of Business Model: "How an organization interacts with its environment to define a unique strategy, attract the resources and build the capabilities required to execute the strategy, and create value for all stakeholders" (Source: Corporate Information Strategy and Management, by Applegate, Austin, and Soule). Based on this definition, analyze the drivers behind Tesla's success to expand its position and reinvent its business model.
- Provide insights into how Volkswagen aims to unset Tesla in the electric car market.
- Reflect on the statement of VW CEO Herbert Diess at https://electrek.co/2017/05/09/vw-ceo-electric-car-tesla-model-3/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. - “We are confident that in this new world we will become a market leader,” he added. “[Tesla] is a competitor we take seriously. Tesla comes from a high-priced segment, however, they are moving down,” Mr. Diess said, referring to the $35,000 Model 3, which enters production this summer. “It’s our ambition, with our new architecture, to stop them there, to rein them in.”
- If you had the chance to interview Elon Musk the CEO of Tesla, what would you want to know?
- 4 years ago
- You are the director of quality at a new managed care organization who has been tasked with training new full-time employees in the area of collecting and organizing data for an upcoming committee meeting.
- ◾What are the questions that must be researched?
- I need help in my English assignment
- WileyPLUS Assignment: Week 6 Assignment
- Desktop Migration Proposal
- Ethical Self-Assessment Paper
- A coupon bond that pays interest annually is selling at a par value of $1,000,matures in 5 years, and has a coupon rate of 9%. The yield to maturity on this bond is?
- Organizational Development Intervention (Phyllis Young)
- Need answer in 45 mins. Please take only if possible to answer within 45mins
- biology homework