Case Study Design and Analysismsoto539
For this assignment, you will identify the main concepts and terms learned in this week’s online lectures and textbook readings and create a fictional case study (may not be related to actual individuals).
You will use the following guidelines while writing your case study:
- Background: You need to describe the demographics of individuals involved in the case study such as their age, gender, occupation, education, relationships, and family history.
- The case story: You need to describe a scenario demonstrating individuals subjected to discrimination in the workplace. While analyzing the case study, use the labor laws found at the U.S. Department of Labor Web site, specifically the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Equal Employment Opportunity Act.
- Analysis of the case: You need to utilize the information learned from the online lectures and text readings to analyze the case study. Be specific in your analysis using supporting evidence from outside sources when needed.
- Recommendations: You need to end the case study with your recommendations or suggestions you would have implemented in such a situation to assist in changing the behavior of the individuals involved in the case study.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
- 9 days ago
- Business Ethics: Contracts with foreign businesses
- FOR KATE TUTOR ONLY RA 2: Research Question and Literature Review
- i send u example and their are 2 articles i want summary for etch one and My Response the same of the example but deffrent wordd
- differentiate the economic growth and economic development in table
- Accounting Comprehensive problem
- Rey Writer Only 9a
- Sports Law
- NOT RATED
This week, you will analyze a three- to five-minute segment of a movie or a television episode depicting prejudice and stereotype.
After watching the movie segment, create a three- to four-page …9 days ago
- NOT RATED
“Like minds think alike” is an adage describing how people with similar values and beliefs may respond in a similar fashion in each circumstance. In a positive way, individuals with similar …9 days ago