PLEASE READ IT FIRST.
Each activity should be consist on atleast 300 words
ACTIVITY 1 :
Choose a film that you have seen recently, and which you particularly enjoyed. Now find a friend or colleague who has seen the same film, and who hated it.
Discuss your views of that particular film. What factors (age, sex, background, education, interest, values and beliefs, political views, past experience) can you identify that explain the differences in perception between you and your friend or colleague?
ACTIVITY 2 :
Visit www.greatplacetowork.co.uk and take a look at the UK’s 50 best places to work, as well as the 100 best workplaces in Europe.
Find out what these companies do to motivate their staff ?
ACTIVITY 3 :
You need to answer three questions of a case study and i dont have that case study so i am going to attach a file in which you will find three questions and their answers,if you can answer those questions according to thier answers BUT in your own words,that will be great.(if you cannot answer these three questions then i can replace this activity with another one)
Watch the following video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKUPDUDOBVo (Ten Leadership Theories in 5 minutes)
Answer the following questions:
1. What is the difference between trait and behaviour theories of leadership? are the theories valid?
2.How can organisations select and develop effective leaders? provide 1 example.
ACTIVITY 5 :
Answers the following questions:
1. Identify three to five sustaining innovations that have affected you over the past year.
2. Identify three to five disruptive innovations that have affected you. Did you welcome these innovations because they were Beneficial’s, or did you have cause to complain?
- 3 years ago
- ACT 360 Intermediate accounting II
- For Kim Woods Only
- For Essay Guru Only - Do Not Disturb
- Microeconomic Question: New Trade Agreement between the U S and Asian Countries
- HSA 540 Week 3 Discussion: Healthcare Financial Management
- business law
- For Professor. Shaukat Only!
- Information and communication technology(1200 words)