ZARA INTERNATIONAL – Fashion at the Speed of Light
Textbook Pages 441-442
1. In what ways are elements of the classical management and behavioral management approaches evident in how things are done at Zara International? How can systems concepts and contingency thinking explain the success of some of Zara’s distinctive practices?
2. Zara’s logistics system and management practices can handle the current pace of growth, but they will need updating at some point in the future. How could quantitative management approaches and data analytics help Zara executives plan for the next generation of its logistics and management approaches?
3. As a consultant chosen by Zara to assist with the expansion of its U.S. stores, you have been asked to propose how evidence-based management might help the firm smooth its way to success with an American workforce. What areas will you suggest be looked at for evidence-based decision making, and why?
Homework assignments are an opportunity for the student to apply the course material to the assigned case studies.
Grades for these assignments will be based on the student’s ability to demonstrate their knowledge of the course material and the ability to apply the course material to the case study.
Each student shall write and submit the homework assignments individually. This is NOT a group assignment.
The homework assignments shall be 2 to 3 pages (do not exceed 3 pages), double spaced. Include a “Works Cited” section that lists all sources. The Works Cited section is IN ADDITION to the 2 to 3 pages of material.
- 6 years ago
- Business Management Assignment
- public administration Pin It Due Week 7 and worth 170 points Write five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Latin American popular media
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act Paper
- For Miss Ann rose only
- History homework ASAP (( Journey of faith))
- The weather for Bozeman is predicting some rain for the weekend. Saturday has a 40% chance of rain. Sunday has...
- ACC-557 ASSIGNMENT 1 -REVIEW OF ACCOUNTING ETHICS PAPER
- DS 4