This assignment provides an opportunity for students to complete a thorough case review of a client (Lisa). Students will assess Lisa’s case through a case study that provides several vignette’s regarding Lisa’s experience child welfare and substance usage. This case study illustrates the journey made by Lisa, a parent involved in the child welfare and addiction treatment systems. Students will follow Lisa through treatment program interviews and subsequent treatment, having to meet deadlines, and her recovery process with typical challenges and a relapse.
Lisa’s story illustrates clinical issues, observations and decisions made by child welfare and addiction professionals, confidentiality processes and procedures, and decision points related to her children and competing requirements.
- 10 days ago
- For MARMANU ONLY!
- MGT 350 multiple choice questions use it as a guide only2
- Management+has+asked+you+to+help - Copy
- WK3 Questions & Paper for PHL 458
- Physics Newton Laws-$20
- DUE: 10/5/2015 @ 9 pm est. for $20…..PLZ CHARGE THE ENTIRE $20.00 W/HAND SHAKE. THXS!
- Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual assignment)
- analyze the various legal issues and discuss the key terms and conditions that allow for a legal confession. Discuss why this confession may or may not be an admissible confession. Include in this discussion, whether the Miranda Waiver is valid in this ca
- Part 1 2 3 4 - General Product, Inc., shipped 100 million coupons in products it sold in 2011. The coupons are re
- High-Low Cost Estimation - Assume the local DHL† delivery service hub has the following information available about fleet miles and operating costs