After reading the selection from Caring, by Nel Noddings, provide written answers to the following questions. Please give complete answers in complete sentences.
1. What is the difference between what Noddings calls "natural caring" and "ethical caring"?
2. How does Noddings understand moral obligation and a moral ideal, and how are the two concepts related?
3. Does Noddings believe in the supererogatory? Why or why not?
4. What does Noddings think is the problem with "universal" understandings of ethics, like ethics based on universal justice or universal love?
5. How does Noddings understand "right" and "wrong"?
6. According to Noddings, what is the problem with the idea of moral justification?
7. What does Noddings think is the danger of virtue-based approaches to ethics?
8. How do men and women tend to approach morality differently, according to Noddings? In particular, what does Noddings mean by saying that "women have no need of a conceptualized God"?
- 14 days ago
- Crime and Causes
- Imagine that a company has recently hired you as a senior business consultant. The company is seeking to gain better traction with regard to customer satisfaction and loyalty. The company hired you because of your expertise with mobile apps, social media,
- Content Review
- finanical statements p4
- Disorder Worksheet
- HUM 112 Week 11 Discussion
- Discussion questions