In this assignment, you will calculate your personal carbon footprint (this includes your home and your personal activities) and that of a small business of your choice. You will discover the impact of the carbon emitted in your personal daily life as well as the impact of the business that you have chosen. You will identify ways that you and/or the small business can support carbon eliminating activities whether they are man-made or natural.
- Use this website,https://climatehero.me/or another you may have to assess, to calculate your personal carbon footprint in tons for:
- Home/House (tons per year and offset credit):
- Car (tons per year and offset credit):
- Travel/Airlines (tons per year and offset credit):
- Choose a small business familiar to you and estimate the carbon footprint in tons for the following: (seehttps://carbonfund.org/take-action/businesses/business-calculators/ )
- Transportation (tons per year and offset credit):
- Facility (tons per year and offset credit):
- Power Consumption (tons per year and offset credit):
- List 10 to 15 ways you and/or your business can offset your carbon footprint.
- 11 days ago
- Environmental Health article
- edu wk 4 DB1
- Case Study: Circuit City
- USER INTERFACE1
- Computer Simulation repost
- Why would you want to use DOE rather than Multiple Regression?
- Excel practice exercise and analysis of the description
- At Lola's Burger Shack, there are 11 different happy meal toys that a child can receive when