Business Organization Decision PaperHiphopchic123
Then format/ organize the paper as follows:
• Introduction heading section explaining the purpose of the paper. (e.g. The purpose of this
executive business decision paper is to select a business organization entity that Hawknet Sky
Security will be operating under that best fulfils the owners stated goals and issues.)
• Background heading section regarding the business that is the basis for this decision.
• Insert a Pros and Con Table listing all potential business organizations (business entities---
Partnerships (General, LPs LLPs, and LLLPs), Sole Proprietary, Corporations and S
Corporations, and LLC) and have a pros and cons column associated with each of the
Syllabus' Project II factors and issues. A table of the characteristics of the different business
organizations is in the Book at Figure 37.1
• An Analysis heading section discussing in a narrative manner the analysis that leads the
decision maker to understand the reasoning in supporting your conclusion.
• A Conclusion heading section on which business organization you have concluded to create.
You have been operating out of your parents garage your sole proprietorship doing business as (DBA)
HawkNet Sky Security, and now with a growing number of work orders for your Drone security
airborne surveillance platform and added financing, increase liability exposure, increase revenues
resulting in greater taxable income, increase in employees, and inventory you must first decide whether
you wish to continue to conduct your business as a Sole Proprietary or elect another Business
Organization structure such as Partnership (General, LP, LLP, LLLP), or Limited Liability
Companies (LLC), or incorporate as a Corporation (including S-Corp)). This assignment requires
that you draft an executive business Decision Paper explaining the pros and cons of these Business
Organizations and select the one business organization entity that best fits and addresses the
following factors and issues:
• You wish to separate and limit your (and any other owners) personal liability from claims and
suits arising from this business.
You want to avoid the potential double income taxation of the owner(s) and the business entity.
• You want to avoid or limit the formalities associated with registering filings and reports to the
securities regulatory agencies, avoid annual owner’s or shareholders meetings, and elections of
• You want to have direct management control of the business without answering to a separate
board or shareholder oversight.
• You want to limit ownership to a small number of persons (e.g. family members.)
• You want the business to continue even if you transfer your ownership interest or even if you die.
- 12 days ago
- BUS 362 week 2 DQ 1
- question part two
- INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- For Wizard Kim
- Review paper with the requirments
- REALLY NEED BACK
- Do you think new models of care such as accountable care organizations or medical homes will help decrease health care costs? Why or why not?
- Org Com Assign 4
- CJA 444 week 3 learning team