Business & Data Analytics - Discussiongiggles.desmoin
Look up a public company's financials. A public company is a company that sells stocks on the stock exchange; For example, Google, Nike, and Proctor and Gamble (try an uncommon company). You will look at their quarterly records of revenue from the past five years (20 quarters). You will need to use Excel or other data analytical tools.
1. The first component is to do a time series analysis of the company’s revenue. You will provide trends, such as seasonality, cyclical fluctuations, and irregular variations. Then discuss the “why” behind those trends. Explain in-depth.
2. Once you complete the time series analysis, create a forecast of their potential revenue. Explain what methods you decided and why?
3. You should provide a written narrative, graphs, and figures.
Need 3 - 4 pages, APA formatted with peer-reviewed citations.
- 4 days ago
- Submit a 3 page evaluation of the benefits and challenges of implementing strategic planning within an organization. Your evaluation should include the following: What are the steps of the strategic planning cycle? Be sure to include a condensed descripti
- Select an organization (be sure to have your instructor’s approval by Week 3 before starting this assignment) in which you are familiar, if only as a regular patron. Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you: 1. Describe the organization, what
- A+ Work
- Labor Relations Edition: 13th Minicase #1: The White-Collar Union Organizer on page 41
- ENG, African American Lit
- phyllis young Case 2 BUS499
- How Funding and Competing Budgeting Priorities Impact Higher Education
- Ecology help
- Economic Policy Recommendation