Please fix and add:
For this part, I expect to see the following financial information:
1. Sales projections and what if scenarios - remember sales drive everything. When projecting sales, you may want to consider doing high, low, and medium sales projections. This will allow you to make plans for your expenses and revenues based on various scenarios. What if salaries increased by 10 percent? What if rent could be reduced by 2 percent? What if workers’ compensation and other insurance increased by 3 percent? What if the cost of goods sold increased by 5 percent due to increased freight charges? You get the idea.
2. Income Statement and Cash-flow projections - income statement shows when you are going to make profit and cash-flow projections show whether you can pay all your bills on time and when you'd need more cash to keep going. The key to remember here is Cash is King and if you run out of cash you run out of business, hence the importance of providing cash-flow projections.
3. Balance Sheet - this document shows how much you own and how much you owe. In other words, listing all the assets that have money value minus liabilities (money you owe to banks or creditors) equals your net worth value, or as we call it equity.
Highly recommended but not required
1. Break-even analysis - this will show you for how long you will stay in the red, and after that point, when you will be in the green or start making money. Very useful tool for start-ups.
2. Financial Ratio - this tool will show you how your business is doing compared to other businesses in the same industry. If you are going to ask the bank or investors for a loan to start your business, then they will ask you for financial ratios to calculate the risk for lending you money.
One very good resource to help you with these financial documents is BizStats.com
- 12 days ago
- KINESIOLOGY CLASS
- Interpreting and Explaining Test Results (200-300 wrds)
- Reflective Paper on Human Resource Management
- Discussion 7
- bus475 Final Strategic Plan-asa010879
- three assignments need done
- COM 480 Week 2 Assignment ( Media Technology Blog Posting ) <<< A Graded Tutorial >>>
- See below