1. How many total offers from the Sharks are presented?
2. The mother is asking the Sharks for US$250,000 for a 10% share in the company; how much is the total company worth?
3. As a Shark Tank investor, would you lend the mother the money or say NO?
Before answering 3 questions, please watch the following videos!
4. Of the 3 reasons why family businesses have a high failure rate when founders hand over to the next generation, describe briefly which one is the most important? (100 words)
- 7 days ago
- case study
- Essay (DSS Evoulution)
- Select and read one article on global food or agriculture from the [List of Sources](http://www.apollolibrary.com/Library/err/goerr.aspx?s=1012&frmCourse=6306&frmWeek=4). THE NEW URBAN AGRICULTURE [Solnit, Rebecca](http://search.proquest.com.ezproxy.apo
- FOR EXCEPTIONAL PROFF ONLY"
- physical science paper
- KIM WOODS ONLY
- key points
- SOC105 Discussion
- Network Architecture Paper