Build Moral CompassQueenQuanna
- In a section titled "Theories" identify the 1-4 moral theories you will use to build your compass (deontological, utilitarian, common good, virtue, etc.) along with a short documented definition for each theory. ["documented" in the sense of citing and referencing your source.]
- In a section titled "Explanation" explain for each theory how it would help you make what you feel would be the right decision and in what situations (ex. Using deontology at work to ensure the company’s policies are kept and its reputation is upheld; Using care ethics at home as a way to be equitable with the kids, etc.).
- In a third section titled “Compass Applied” chose one topic from the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics (under “Ethics Spotlight”) or another pressing ethical situation you or others you know are facing at the moment and use ether Framework for Ethical Decision Making (Markkula or Brown), walk through the steps to make an ethical decision and justify what you decide is the moral action to take in this situation.
- Be sure to be clear on which of the two frameworks you are using. Be sure you are clear on what you are doing. See the attached templates for the best way to address this assignment. You are not compelled to use them, but you should look at them to be sure you are on the right track. The content is the same, just the formatting on each is different.
- a year ago
- Problem Recognition
- my Math Lab homework
- Essay needed on Business Leader
- English 121 essay
- Professional Liability—select an allied health (nonphysician) profession; this can be your own profession or another profession that interests you. Some examples of allied health professions include physical therapy, respiratory therapy, pharmacy, nursing
- Audit Plan
- For Rey Writer
- HCS 325 Week 2 Individual Effective Communication Paper
- Managing Capacity