This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment. Because this is a group project, I only need questions 2 & 3 in 4 slides
Chose a processed product (lithium-ion batteries) and create a 15-slide PowerPoint to answer the following questions:
PLEASE NOTE THE PRODUCT CHOSEN IS - "lithium-ion batteries"
1. History: what is the product, where has it been used, who used it first?
2. How is it made?: include items needed for production and steps in the process
3. What impact does making the product have on the environment? Hint look at: pollution of air, water, habitat loss…
4. What is being done to making the product sustainable? (Hint: Is there a company with a sustainability plan? Look for efforts on reusing, recycling, plans to replant if product components are renewable, etc.)
5. What is the future outlook of the product?
6. Create a campaign slide to encourage sustainable use of the product
Note: Each student is to include their name in the notes section of the slides that they worked on.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- 13 days ago
- Watch a youtube video
- Wk 1
- Prevention Treatment Integrity
- Public Health and Injuries
- Critically evaluate the impact of current and emerging trends on organizations.
- Discussion: Diversity and Health Assessments
- Advocacy VCBC Post Work
- discussion 3-1 HRM
- Health Care Policy, Teaching Experience, Culminating Experience and Nursing Research (Due 24 hours)