Benefits and Risks of ContraceptionBenjamin123$
You are attending a primary care visit with your teenage female relative. The primary care physician asks if she is taking birth control pills. She is not, but is considering it. You hear the primary care doctor share the benefits, but not the risks. You begin researching risks to help with a fully informed opinion.
Read Different combined oral contraceptives and the risk of venous thrombosis: systematic review and network meta-analysis.
After reading the assigned article, answer the following question: “Would you recommend birth control pills to your teenage daughter or a best friend’s teenage daughter? Why or why not.
Be sure to support your positions with APA formatted in-text citations and references from the assigned resource.
After reviewing and studying this module’s content, answer the following questions. Be sure to complete all lab activities and attend/watch all live lectures before completing this assignment. All of your answers should be written in your own words, using full sentences, correct terminology, and proper spelling and grammar.
- Explain the anatomical concepts associated with the reproductive system. Summarize this module’s key points in 5-6 sentences.
- Explain the physiological concepts associated with the reproductive system. Summarize this module’s key points in 5-6 sentences.
- How will you apply the concepts you have learned about the reproductive system in real life and in your future career?
- Which topic within this module has been the most valuable to your learning experience and why?
- Which topic(s) within this module did you struggle to understand and why?
- 11 days ago
Human Anatomy and Physiology29 months ago
Benefits and Risk of ContraceptionNOT RATEDa year ago
ReflectionNOT RATEDa year ago
human anatomy m9NOT RATED3 months ago