Benchmark - Capstone Project Change Proposaltayo2
In this assignment, students will pull together the change proposal project components they have been working on throughout the course to create a proposal inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. At the conclusion of this project, the student will be able to apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Students will develop a 1,500 word paper that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
- Problem statement
- Purpose of the change proposal
- Literature search strategy employed
- Evaluation of the literature
- Applicable change or nursing theory utilized
- Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures
- Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome
- Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created
Review the feedback on the Topic 3 assignment, PICOT Statement Paper, and Topic 6 assignment, Literature Review. Use the feedback to make appropriate revisions to the portfolio components before submitting.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE, MINIMUM OF SIX REFERENCES.
- 3 years ago
- PSY 428 Week 3 Individual Assignment Improving Organizational Performance Simulation Summary
- QNT 351 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Summarizing and Presenting Data
- HCR 240 Week 2-Assignment - Electronic Medical Record Speech
- PSY 475 Week 3 Individual Assignment Attitude Survey
- structured programming Sequential and Selection Processing Control Structure
- HRM 240 Week 7 Assignment Employee Benefits
- Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
- ENG 302 Week 1 Individual Assignment The Individual and the Environment Paper
- EDU 675 Week 2 Assignment Strategies to Build Culture
- COM 220-Week 6-Checkpoint Introduction and Conclusion