Describe a hypothetical class of your own design and creation. Include in your description a listing of the number of students with specific learning issues. Select one hypothetical student from your class and develop a specific behavior plan designed to address this student’s behavioral needs and issues.
As a subset of your plan, construct a detailed behavior management plan for one different student in your class.
Potential Problems: Narrative relating key information about your selected student.
Behavioral issue(s) is/are clearly identified, and the impact of the behavior(s) is/are clearly explained. Include key information that relates to your class’s specific needs and/or requirements. The reader should be able to “see” your class through this description.
In addition to the rules: Where does this student have difficulties integrating into your classroom community? Identify “extra” rules that are needed for this student.
Routines: How is this student expected to behave on a daily behavior during your class? What classroom routines do you expect all students to follow that might act as a trigger for this student’s misbehavior? What adaptations to your classroom routines could help this student maintain positive behaviors?
Transitions: What routines will help this student transition more efficiently between activities, locations, and/or events?
Positive Reinforcements: How will this student’s acceptable behaviors be reinforced?
Consequences: How will this student’s negative behaviors be addressed?
- 7 days ago
- SOC 220 Week 5 Health Influences of the Environment
- Determine three barriers that could disrupt an action plan geared towards implementing a new strategy. Propose solutions to these foreseen barriers B) Suggest three factors that are necessary to the successful implementation of an action plan strategy. P
- Essay only one page about the issue in the attachment
- IT Homework ONLY 7 QUESTIONS, due in 6 hours,
- Multi-Family Real estate Valuation (urgent)
- Ashford 2: - Week 1 - Laboratory Introduction to Science 8 questions to be answered
- opretion manegement
- The Death Penalty