Assignment: Devotional - 250 wordsdk1913
We can learn from history. As you begin the development of your project, consider 1 Corinthians 10:11(new tab) that states, “Now these things happened to them as an example, and were written down for our instruction, upon whom the ends of the ages have come” (New American Standard Bible, 1960/2020). The early Christian church experienced events that were written down to provide future guidance moving forward. Ancient Israel received words of wisdom. Proverbs 1:5(new tab) says, “Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance” (English Standard Version, 2001/2016). Proverbs 9:9(new tab) restates the call to wisdom: “Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning” (English Standard Version, 2001/2016). The wise, the Bible says, learn from instruction. In our project, we are sharing wisdom from our program coursework. Wisdom has been accumulated from a better understanding of the field of technology and from the Christian worldview we have been learning about in each course.
English Standard Version. (2016). Bible Gateway. https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/English-Standard-Version-ESV-Bible/(new tab) (Original work published 2001)
New American Standard Bible. (2020). Bible Gateway. https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/New-American-Standard-Bible-NASB/(new tab) (Original work published 1960)
- Review the material in the Getting Started section above, including the specific Bible passages.
- Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
- How does your cultural and religious background impact your view of learning and the accumulation of knowledge?
- How does sharing your knowledge, both technically and from a worldview, drive your work ethic, especially when you are tasked with supporting a major introduction of a technology that uses organizational assets?
- Explain your opinion and provide examples if possible.
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length and provide the above references in the paper
- 4 days ago
- BUINESS POLICY CURRENT EVENT
- homework help please
- Exam: 061400RR - Cost Concepts and Types of Costing Questions 1 to 20: 1. Given the cost formula, Y = $7,000 + $1.80X, what would be the total cost for an activity level of 4,000 units? A. $7,200 B. $7,000 C. $200 D. $14,200 2. In describing the cost eq
- for TUTOR_VICKIE
- Programming in C can someone help me with these questions?
- for bill - tutor
- For A-Plus Writer
- about ethnographic research
- Help in HLA assembly languge
- For Exceptional Geek Only