Assignment Requirements: A (one page) annotated bibliography will be submitted to the assignment section on Canvas within a week of doing your article presentation to receive points, this includes a summary and/or evaluation of one article, using APA format. Each student will submit a one page annotated bibliography on the article from your discussion. Your annotation may do one or more of the following.
- Summarize: Some annotations merely summarize the source. What are the main arguments? What is the point of this book or article? What topics are covered? If someone asked what this article/book is about, what would you say? The length of your annotations will determine how detailed your summary is.
- Assess: After summarizing a source, it may be helpful to evaluate it. Is it a useful source? How does it compare with other sources in your bibliography? Is the information reliable? Is this source biased or objective? What is the goal of this source?
- Reflect: Once you've summarized and assessed a source, you need to ask how it fits into your research. Was this source helpful to you? How does it help you shape your argument? How can you use this source in your research project? Has it changed how you think about your topic?
- 15 days ago
- PROJ 410 Contracts and Procurement
- Review the roles of management accounting within a company. What is the most important role of management accounting? How is that different than financial accounting?
- payment link
- " History" Europe from 1600 #2
- final please give your prize up front
- Refinishing an Old Armoire
- Identify inefficiencies in the way that human resources are utilized in a business at which you have worked in or with which you are familiar
- Training Effectiveness