Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
Provide a 500-word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used it must be properly cited.
Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
You should not provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect on how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
course -- Physical Security
This course examines risks, threats, and countermeasures to secure data, personnel, and hardware. This involves facility creation and selection concerns, facility access control methods, and safety issues.
- 9 days ago
- Explain the effects of unemployment to an economy
- Book Review 2 on Children of the Dust
- Provide a thorough analysis of managed care, and discuss how it, as a delivery method, has facilitated the transfer of health services to outpatient and other nontraditional settings of care.
- Read Case 11.4: Consenting to Sexual Harassment, located here or on page 420 in your textbook then respond to the following questions. According to her own testimony, Vinson acquiesced to Taylor’s sexual demands. In this sense her behavior was “voluntary.
- Econ three Questions help
- 3 math QAs
- COLL 148 Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Week 1 Discussions and Journal
- Economic essay
- ECO 550 Week 5 Discussion Question: Applications of Cost Theory