- What do you think are important cultural and social changes in the 1920s?
- What is your view of the flapper and 1920s morality?
- What is Margaret Sanger known for?
- How was Margaret Sanger's work received by society at the time?
- What are two main points that Sanger makes?
- What is your opinion of these views?
Women Write Margaret Sanger for Birth Control Advice 1924, 1930,1935,1936 (in above pdf)
3.Write about a scenario in one of these letters.
4. Were these women married or unmarried? Did they have children?
5.What is your opinion of these letters?
6. What are two of Goldman’s main points?
7. What are two main points from "Mothers First!"?
8. In reviewing this short excerpt what are two ideas that stand out?
- 13 days ago
- A paper about earth science
- Assignment 2: Strategic Action Plans
- Does Possession Empower Women?
- For Essays Guru
- Final Project Report
- IR research
- "Software and System Standards" ----------------- “Features of a Change Management Tool"------------- "Bolstering Network Security by Using Group Policy and Configuring GPO Security Settings"
- Need Help
- A look at coal markets and the impact of policy changes on prices. http://www.economist.com/news/business/21647287-more-countries-turn-against-coal-producers-face-prolonged-weakness-prices-depths. Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you: Ide