Assignment 2 (418)tandr102
Part 1: Write a complete proof of the equivalence of statements (1) and (2) in Theorem 4.11 of Croom.
Part 2: Next, write a complete proof of the following statement:
Let f, g: X→Yf, g: X→YY is Hausdorff and that there is a dense subset D of Xsuch that f(x)=g(x) for all x∈Dx∈D f(x)=g(x)f(x)=g(x) x∈Xx∈X
As with Writing Assignment #1, use a solid organizational structure:
- State the hypotheses
- State the conclusions
- Clearly and precisely prove the conclusions from the hypotheses
- Results presented earlier in the text may be used and must be clearly documented
A few notes about format: use Microsoft Word; use Equation Editor for all mathematical symbols, e.g. x ∈ X or Cl(A) ⋂ Cl(X-A); and use the fonts Cambria and Cambria Math in size 11 so your typed work is the same font as your equations.
Course and Learning Objectives
This Writing Assignment supports the following Course and Learning objectives:
CO2: Use homeomorphisms and show two spaces are topologically equivalent.
LO2: Define relevant continuous functions and homeomorphisms.
- 23 days ago
- Compare the assignment of under/over applied overhead costs at year end utilizing the allocation-rate approach, the proration approach, and the write-off approach. Create a numerical example to illustrate the proper handling of each case
- International Strategies
- Mbitheh only
- MUST HAVE book John Mack Faragher et al., Out of Many. A History of the American People, Volume 1, 8th edition (2015)ISBN 9780205962051 [Earlier editions are fine but page numbers may differ from those given in the course outline and the Handouts. And ma
- MINIMUM OF 250 WORDS APA FORMAT This video is from the Bureau of Economic Analysis (bea.gov) which computes the GDP and National Income and Product Accounts information. The video describes what GDP includes. From more detailed information follow the BE
- FEASIBILITY REPORT
- 3 to 4 pages on the following.
- I need some help with a power point presentation..
- Can you help with my psycology work
- I need an essay for mi literature class. NO PLAGIARISM. ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE THE BOOK I POSTED IN THE HOMEWORK DESCRIPTION