I have uploaded the article that needs to be summarized. Needs to be 1-2 pages.
The summary must be written in your own words. Do not use quotes in your summary. A summary should contain only the author’s views, so try to be as objective as possible.
Include the following points for your summary:
● In the introduction: What is the author’s purpose, or goal, or thesis? Why is she writing this article? What does she want to say?
● What are the author’s methods or key points? How does the author go about making her points? What method is she using to conduct her study?
● What are the results, the findings?
● What are the conclusions? What does the author say about her findings? What are the implications of the results? What do the results mean for the field, for further research?
● Do not use quotes in your summary.
● A summary should contain only the author’s views, be as objective as possible.
As you revise and edit your summary, compare it to the original and ask yourself:
○ Have I rephrased the author’s words without changing their meaning?
○ Have I restated the main idea and the supporting points accurately and in my own words?
- 6 days ago
- patent search
- CRM Company Research
- Determine the first two lines of the new file created by the code below Solution
- CIS 407 Week 5 Transaction Processing Solution
- CIS 407 week 1 Annual Salary Calculator Solution
- VII Draft 3 ONLY ( PROF FRANK)
- Over the past decade, many media articles have discussed the topics of “outsourcing” and “emerging markets,” voicing concerns about U.S. deficits and debt and the impact on the U.S. dollar
- Deductive and Inductive Arguments - 2 hours
APA format write a 2 page essay on the article below, NO quoting.
Within the article the following questions have to be answered.
1.In the introduction: What is the author’s purpose, or goal, or …2 years ago