Article reflection as an Engineerjayallanjawi
As engineers, it is important for us to understand how our work affects the communities that we serve (and unintentionally not serve) and how we can improve our designs to better serve these communities. As such, increasing our awareness and knowledge about socio-cultural issues affecting different populations is fundamental to our practice.
- Read one of the papers posted below.
- Write a short reflection (500 words minimum) about what you learned from reading the paper and how that could potentially impact you as an engineer.
Please note that the assignment is not asking for a summary of the paper. Pure summaries will be returned to the students without any credit.
- a year ago
- Tech & Society short essay.
- English HW
- Job Characteristics model
- answer questions
- Financial Management Paper (Only need two page)
- STATS experts only needed
- 3 page report on the tropical rainforest ecosystem
- Research Paper- and Short answer questions
- In your own words, define risk. What are the four functions of risk? How can these four functions be used to make risk decisions? List the factors that affect risk perception in the workplace. How can an industrial hygienist determine how much risk is acc