https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2tOp7OxyQ8 ( we need to talk about injustice)
watch the video link above and the attachment posted. Answer the questions below 300 words in an MLA format.
1. What are the main claims the writer argue in the video? Summarize these claims in your own words.
2. Choose one paragraph in each one section of the video. Describe any techniques the writers use to support his claims. Does he focus entirely on logical arguments (logos), ethical appeals (ethos), or symbolic and emotional language (pathos)?
3. Do the speaker use any counterevidence in the video? If so, provide examples. If not, what are the limitations of the speakers' arguments? What might he say to counter these limitations?
4. Finally, what have you learned about argumentative writing from watching these video? What approaches might you take in your own writing project?
- 4 days ago
- for michael smith only
- Mini-Project Critical IT Issues and Trends in Higher Education
- NEED AMERICAN WOMAN FOR AUDIO MARKETING ASSIGNMENT
- Analysis of Denver Furniture Corporation
- Diversifying the planning group is essential since each individual brings a unique perspective, expertise, and set of skills to the team. Review the Anytown simulation in the Topic Material and develop a list of 8-10 people who work within the Anytown com
- Design Request [Wayne brian]
- BUS475 Discussion
- DeVry RELI448 Week 2 Quiz Latest 2016