The format of the argument will be provided in chapter 3 and 4 as following
I would also encourage you to read our recommended text by Lewis Vaughn(Chapter 3 and 4) for additional tips and guidance on how to write well-argued philosophical essays.
A good score in the short answer and essay implies excellent grasp of the fundamentals of reasoning and argumentation we have covered in this quarter, such as following Grice’s Conversational Rules, deep and close analysis of arguments, knowledge of inductive and deductive reasoning, avoiding fallacious reasoning,ability to define terms,and offering decisive refutation of opponent’s arguments.
Select one of the following questions, answer it (4 points), and present what you take to be the strongest arguments in support of your answer (18points). Then state concisely what you take to be the weakest point of your argument
and state clearly how or why despite this weakness, your argument would
be the better one(18points). Be sure to define crucial terms (10points). [Total
Is abortion morally permissible under any circumstances?
Is evolution by natural selection a scientifically established fact?
Does God exist?
(You may refer to chapter 21 for hints if you choose this question)
(All of these questions will be presented in the test, you only choose
length :1.5page is fine
- 3 years ago
- need summary
- Operation Mgt Homework
- Research paper- china's role
- Weekly Payment
- Exercise 2-10 (Part Level Submission) The T-accounts below summarize the ledger of Zimmer Landscaping Company at the end of the first month of operations. Cash No. 101 4/1 13,621 4/15 3,173 4/12 940 4/25 1,367 4/29 456 4/30 1,525 Accounts Receivable
- engl112-----Annotated Bibliography #2----750 words
- Fixing a reflection paper on article.
- municipal solid waste management strategy
- Exceptional Operations Management
1: Star Trek TOS “The Ultimate Computer”: Work out a deductive or an
inductive argument based on the issue of whether the M-5 can
replace the crew of the Enterprise.
…3 years ago
Please identify fallacies in the arguments on euthanasia, abortion,
and disability as presented in the following two videos (focus on
Philip Blond and Peter Singer). Make sure …3 years ago