Residential and commercial real estate markets in many areas of the United States increased exponentially in value from 1997 to 2007. After 2007, values in some areas of the country plummeted by up to 50%. Fortunately, in recent years real estate values have been on the rise.
Why is the appraisal process in both initial purchases and in refinance transactions so important (whether it is the Direct Sales Comparison Approach, the Cost Approach, or the Income Capitalization Approach)?
Why are credit reports and income and employment checks important too?
Can you see situations where appraisals, credit reports, and employment checks can derail refinance transactions?
Complete these questions in 300 words or more.
- 12 days ago
- 2 pages
- Flow to food
- Performance Management d-4
- Health Care Law discussion Questions 5 questions
- Watch 3 Videos on the same subject, same presenter and answer one question
- payment link for Xoon, no Handshake plzzzzzzzzz
- 40-SIMPLE MULTIPLE QUESTIONS ON BUSINESS COMMUNICATION....YOU MUST GET 80%
- E16-14B (Accounting for Restricted Stock) Lawson Company issues 50,000 shares of restricted stock to its CFO, on January 1, 2014. The stock has a fair value of $1,100,000 on this date. The service period related to this restricted stock is 4 years. Vestin
- Managerial Finance