Applied Sciences MSW6008-Week 3 - Assignment: Develop a Model of Collective ImpactBlackPsychology3
For this assignment, you will develop a model of Collective Impact in your area of social work. You can continue to build upon the same topic you selected for the Week 1 and Week 2 assignments.
Develop a narrated PowerPoint presentation to present your model of Collective Impact to a newly formed interdisciplinary team of care professionals you work with.
To get started, think about the following questions:
- What type of social problem are you trying to solve?
- What is your purpose?
- Do you have a Collective Impact mindset?
- Can you lead adaptively?
Each slide(s) should correspond to one of the key components outlined in this weeks’ resources. For example, your first few slides will present the first key component, the common agenda, and so on.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists and should cite material appropriately. Add audio to each slide using the Media section of the Insert tab in the top menu bar for each slide.
Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information.
- 18 days ago
- For Respect Writer
- Managing Organizational Change
- help needed from Suraya only
- A coupon that pays nterest of $100 annually has a par value of $1,000, matures in 5 years, and is selling today at a $72 discount from par value. The yield to maturity on the bond is?
- Dennis purchased a machine for use in his business. Mr. Dennis' costs in connection with this purchase were as follows: Note...
- finance guru
- BHR 4501 Test 5
social workNOT RATED4 years ago
Social work PP-Sheena A+ EastonNOT RATED3 years ago