APOL 220 Week 8 Quizindigo11
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. As Christians living in the late modern era, it would be proper to simply give an unbeliever logical arguments for Christianity.
2. Due to lack of evidence, many New Testament scholars today agree that Jesus did not die at the hands of the Romans by crucifixion.
3. The work of scholars, such as N. T. Wright, has shown that the resurrection of Jesus was a(n) notion with first-century Greeks.
4. Regarding morality, the authors explicitly state that science does not provide this.
5. According to the authors, currently, there is far more of a consensus among scientists than one might expect that the universe had a beginning.
6. Perhaps the best way to ground morality, as the authors suggest, is to ground it in culture.
7. When thinking about miracles, which point(s) below is valid?
8. Both natural laws and divine miracles have a common source: the Creator.
9. The worship of a crucified and resurrected Messiah was scandalous within the first- century world and cal s for an explanation.
10. Many Jews looked forward to a future bodily resurrection.
11. Various philosophers have argued that, in fact, if naturalism and evolution are both true, “our cognitive faculties would very likely not be reliable.”
12. Which ancient historian provides Christianity with historical evidence for the persecution of early Christians?
13. The unlikely discipleship of Paul and James provide us with a good reason to believe the resurrection happened.
14. Only shal ow truths can be proven absolutely; the deepest answers of life are beyond absolute proof.
15. The gut reaction to the extreme violence the Bosnian Serb armed forces used against the Bosnian Muslims in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre reminds us that morality is
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
- 3 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it