APOL 220 Week 4 Quizindigo11
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Worship, baptism, and the celebration of the Lord’s Supper serve as visual apologetics for the gospel.
2. An apologetic of glory engages others in apologetic encounters in order to achieve:
3. The biblical usage of the word heart usual y refers to which aspects of the human psyche?
4. To which model does this statement apply? “Our mind is who we are, our body is merely incidental.”
5. Jesus and Paul were usual y tougher on insiders than outsiders.
6. The two analogies (apologetics of glory and apologist at the cross) were inspired by which Reformer/Theologian?
7. Al people worship something no matter how irreligious they may appear to be.
8. Which passage from Proverbs reminds us to first listen and take others seriously?
9. We are holistic beings who think, believe, and desire.
10. This describes the universal y shared internal mechanisms that work to produce basic beliefs.
11. God created humans as moral beings but they are not solely responsible for the decisions they make.
12. Which analogy was used to describe an apologist who treats the other person as an object?
13. Alvin Plantinga stated that there is no argument which wil ful y persuade everyone or absolutely prove Christianity.
14. Strong empiricism stipulates that we should accept something as true when it is fundamental y arrived at through inferences or abduction
15. Which philosopher stressed the importance of story by explaining that everyone believes a story about their life and about history itself?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
- 3 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it