APOL 220 Week 1 Quizindigo11
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Many issues which were formerly left to the hal s of the academy are now being introduced to the masses, often by skeptics.
2. A defensive apologetic is a response to some contention a person may have towards Christianity or a reason why he/she does not believe Christianity is true.
3. The authors do not think that suffering points to the existence of God.
4. The Bible often uses questions as a rhetorical device in order to disarm false beliefs
5. The lives of Jesus Christ’s followers ought to make an apologetic impact.
6. In 1 Kings 18, when Elijah chal enges the prophets of Baal, this is an example of which apologetic type?
7. The authors state that apologetics, in its most basic form, is “the practice of making an appeal and a defense for the Christian faith.”
8. This statement “In the Old Testament world, the primary question was not whether or not a god or gods existed, but which god was true” highlights which apologetic type in Chapter 1?
9. One can accurately understand what Peter says about defending the faith from just reading 1 Peter 3:15 itself.
10. 1 Peter 3:15 serves as a proof-text for apologetics.
11. In 1 Corinthians 2 Paul al udes to a movement of his day known as sophism. Sophists were rhetoricians who maintained public careers based on their ability to speak and follow oratorical conventions.
12. Paul uses pagan sources during his speech at Mars Hil.
13. Persecuted and afflicted believers are not persevering in vain, because God has a glorious plan for their future. This is an example of which apologetic category?
14. According to Psalm 19:1–6, the heavens act as an apologist for God! This is an example of which apologetic type?
15. God’s primary biblical apologetic for suffering is grounded in his own anguish on a cross.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
- 3 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it