First pdf is instructions and tips.
Second pdf is the THING you have to analyze.
- Complete the THING Analysis of a Published THING: "Emotions in The Story of an Hour" assignment. Formulate and submit a two to three paragraph analysis. This activity will help you get an informal introduction to what a literary THING looks like as well as to better your understanding of the text being written about. In your analysis:
- Identify the thesis and the supporting reasons for the reader's thesis claim.
- Comment on how well the author proved the thesis and provide a general assessment of the THING: Is it well-written and organized?
- Analyze the argument: What are its strengths and weaknesses?
SIDE NOTE: This is just an overview, I will pay you to do the outline next week, the rough draft the week after, and the final draft after that week.
- 12 days ago
- FIx my report ASAP ( 12 hours)
- Sales Force Compensation Due Week 4 and worth 150 points For companies that have a mission of selling, a major objective is...
- Business Communication 295 UOP
- Hapa Summary
- Assignment (Steve Jobs)
- Management homework
- Which of the following differentiates an arbitration proceeding from a trial?
- RESPOND TO THE FOUR COLLEAGUES