American Dream DeferredLairen02
A six-paragraph assignment where you explore how the poem "Harlem" by Langston Hughes is still relevant to us today.
1. Have an introduction/ thesis (three ways in which the American dream of equal opportunity is deferred today). In the introduction paragraph, mention the poem "Harlem" by Langston Hughes also.
In the body paragraphs:
2. Explaining what the Simile's in the poem "Harlem" mean to to you
3. One obstacle to the American dream today in the U.S. (given to you)
4. Another obstacle to the American dream today (given to you)
5. Another obstacle to the American dream today (given to you)
6. Conclusion: restate your thesis and leave the reader with a final thought.
In the body paragraphs you must cite research from the articles I provided you
Use MLA style and NO PLAGIARISM !
DON'T END THE PARAGRAPH WITH A QUOTE
NEED TO USE THE OUTLINE I HAVE ATTACHED BELOW, WITH THAT INFORMATION !!!
- 11 days ago