actually 2 assignments in 1. they go together..Business plan and Project financingSHEIB0
Assignment 1: Discussion—The Business Plan
A convincing business plan will detail the strategy and the future operational plans of an entity. Business plans are an essential part of the start-up information needed for an organization.
In this assignment, you will demonstrate your understanding of the necessary aspects of a professional business plan.
Respond to the following:
· Write a synopsis of your business idea and the important elements/information that should be included in a well thought out business plan.
· Discuss how the information should be organized, and who will use the information for decision-making.
In a minimum of 300 words, post your responses using critical thinking and analysis.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Assignment 2: Project Financing
Investing in products and services should produce returns so that stockholders, stakeholders, and others are interested in the organization.
In this assignment, you will learn about a new product or service.
For M1 Assignment 3 ("Understanding the Numbers for Better Decisions"), you chose a publicly-traded company and analyzed its financial statements. Use that company to do the following:
1. Identify a new product or service—either recently rolled out or about to be rolled out—in the company you chose in Module 1 (Note: Information about new products or services can be found on a company's website or in the management's discussion and analysis section of the company's annual report.If you cannot locate a new product or service introduced by the company please invent something.)
2. Analyze the quality of the company's existing products or services. Try answering the following questions about returns on the new product or service of your choice.
o What is the return on equity earned by the company? Based upon this return, is the company picking good products or services?
o What is the return on capital earned by the company? Based upon this return, is the company picking good products or services?
3. Discuss how the company financed the initiative and why it was perceived to be advantageous. To answer this question, you might want to look at the following:
o How sensitive has this company's value been to changes in macro-economic variables such as interest rates, currency movements, inflation, and the economy?
o How sensitive has this company's operating income been to changes in the same variables?
o How sensitive is the sector's value and operating income to the same variables?
Write a 2- to 3-page paper. Submit your paper to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Present your paper in Microsoft Word document format. All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
- 6 years ago
- Leadership Skills discussion question assignment
- Physics questions/Lab report
- as attached
- Criminal Law
- FOR AMERICAN TUTOR ONLY: Help w/ Questions - DUE SATURDAY,OCTOBER 8, 2016, NO LATER THAN 2:00 P.M. PDT
- Competing Interest in Public Policy
- Psychology - career path
- i need it completed by 9:00 pm tomorrow