Week 5 - Referenced Outline
Write an updated abstract and updated detailed outline of your research topic journal with at least four references. The focus of this week's outline is the reference section, which should be an annotated bibliography. The topic of your research should focus on your research on reverse logistics policy development through reading trade and business journals, professional conference materials, and online and course material over the past few weeks.
Instructions: Submit as a Word Doc.
This outline can follow the following format as far as section headings. But you do not have to follow it. You can add more sections. But there must be at least six sections highlighted by * and section titles. The reference section should be an Annotated Bibliography.
This is the most important journal you can write up to this point in this class. It should tie the previous outlines and research together, in what you have accomplished so far in this class. All the other discussions and journals should have provided you with concepts and ideas to use in your journal. Or to provide you with guidance for what not to include in this more detailed outline of your journal.
Submission Instructions: Save file (word doc.)
• Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
• Length of journal: typed, double-spaced pages with no less than two pages.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- 2 months ago
- Statistics paper
- Assignment 2: The Prisoner’s Dilemma; What is in My Best Interest?
- regulation of a natural monopoly
- Special Topics in Geology
- CGD 218 Week 5 Final Project: Using Visuals to Communicate a Message
- finance discussion
- Managing Organizational Change
- Literature 2 writings, for Prof ADM
- Ms. Groves has trays of paints for students I'm her art class. Each tray has 5colors. One of the colts...
JournalNOT RATED2 months ago