1. Analyze the subjective portion of the note. List additional information that should be included in the documentation.
2. Analyze the objective portion of the note. List additional information that should be included in the documentation.
3. Is the assessment supported by the subjective and objective information? Why or why not?
4. What diagnostic tests would be appropriate for this case, and how would the results be used to make a diagnosis?
5. Would you reject/accept the current diagnosis? Why or why not? Identify three possible conditions that may be considered as a differential diagnosis for this patient. Explain your reasoning using at least three different references from current evidence-based literature.
- 13 days ago
- Final Report
- help 2
- BCOM 230 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Group Communication Paper
- AJS 552 Week 1 Individual Assignment Bill of Rights Paper
- AET 505 Week 2 Individual Assignment Factors Influencing Current Adult Learning Abstract
- Request for funding Memo
- math xyz
- I need a Research Paper done
- help with math
- QUALITY WORK