Leadership, Values & Ethics
Write a literature review analyzing the relationship between leadership, personal values, and
ethics in an organizational context. Based on your research, formulate at least one hypothesis
about the relationship.
For example, you might select a particular leadership style (such as transformational leadership
or servant leadership) and a concept related to values or ethics (such as corporate social
responsibility or environmental sustainability). The literature review should discuss these
concepts as well as any antecedents or outcomes of the relationship between them. The
research might also reveal another variable which may mediate or moderate the relationship
between these constructs. Formulate at least one hypothesis based on the literature review.
Following APA, the assignment should consist of in-text citations and a reference list, which reflect
the research supporting the analysis. All of the sources mentioned in-text should be on the
reference list. There should be no sources on the reference list, which have not been mentioned
Following APA, format the assignment using MSWord, 1” margins, double-spaced, Times New Roman,
12 font. It should reflect impeccable grammar, spelling, style, logic, and critical thinking. There
is no minimum or maximum length.
Your literature review should be prepared and presented in assignment format following APA; it
should consist of the following elements:
· A cover page and abstract
· An introduction which engages the reader, sets the tone for the assignment, and describes the
· problem or topic the assignment will explore
· A clear thesis statement which states the purpose and focus of the assignment
· Reference to at least 10 peer-reviewed journal articles
· Headings to organize the flow of the assignment
· A conclusion that summarizes and contextualizes the assignment
- 11 days ago
- See Description
- Question 1 (4 marks) Consider an option on a non-dividend-paying stock when the stock price is $30, the exercise price is...
- Shrewd Gerald
- Make a 3-column chart with the following titles: Observation, Reflection, and Recommendation. Using your notes from your practicum experience, complete...
- business law
- Process Management
- 3-5 page paper on Graph Therory for Discrete Math class
- Final exam
- ACC 490 Week 5 Team Assignment Audit Sampling Case Calculations
- inf342 project quality