7-2 Final Project Milestone Three: Global HR, Diversity, Risk Management, and Social ResponsibilityAkeegan05
Carefully read and address each critical element as written, using detailed and informative analysis that conveys critical thinking.
The four critical element are aligned to the workplace technical competency within the HR knowledge domain. Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
Diversity and Inclusion: Explain generational differences within the workplace, and describe appropriate strategies for managing a diverse workforce.
Risk Management: Determine appropriate proactive HR activities and policies for mitigating risk, and explain how these strategies can be used within the organization.
Corporate Social Responsibility: Describe HR’s role in creating a culture of social responsibility within the organization and the organization’s community.
HR in the Global Context: Determine appropriate strategies for properly preparing employees for an expatriate assignment, and explain how these approaches ensure ongoing engagement.
Rubric Guidelines for Submission: This milestone must be submitted as a 3- to 4-page Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Use the latest edition of the APA manual for formatting and citations. Note that the grading rubric for this milestone submission is not identical to that of the final project.
The Final Project Rubric will include an additional “Exemplary” category that provides guidance as to how you can go above and beyond “Proficient” in your final submission.
- 9 days ago
- Discussion : “Technology Plus’s Benefit Dilemma”
- Sacred Texts - Zoroastrianism and Islam
- how it relates to Sarbanes-Oxley and the auditing of public companies
- Entrepreneurship M2 Discussion for Paula Hog
- Need Database expert to do this paper
- Statistical Analyses in the Real World
- Need the CV, Resume and Introduction letter done
- FIN 370 Week 3 Problem Set Latest 2017 Version
- MOS 6801 Emergency Management Unit 4 Article Review