6530 WK4 Assgnmzgoode
Application: Process Recordings
A process recording is a written tool field education experience students, field instructors, and faculty use to examine the dynamics of social work interactions in time. Process recordings can help in developing and refining interviewing and intervention skills. By conceptualizing and organizing ongoing activities with social work clients, you are able to clarify the purpose of interviews and interventions, identify personal and professional strengths and weaknesses, and improve self-awareness. The process recording is also a useful tool in exploring the interpersonal dynamics and values operating between you and the client system through an analysis of filtering the process used in recording a session.
For this Assignment, you will submit a process recording of your field education experiences specific to this week.
The Assignment (2–4 pages):
- Provide a transcript of what happened during your field education experience, including a dialogue of interaction with a client.
- Explain your interpretation of what occurred in the dialogue, including social work practice or theories, and explain how it might relate to assessment covered this week.
- Describe your reactions and/or any issues related to your interaction with a client during your field education experience.
- Explain how you applied social work practice skills when performing the activities during your process recording.
- 14 days ago
- HCS 514 Week 2 Individual Assignment Organizational Design Paper
- HCS 465 Week 1 Individual Assignment Literature Review in Research An Annotated Bibliography Grading Criteria
- Section 2 Risk Management
- ENV 100 Week 4 Individual Assignment Environmental Resources Worksheet
- Are Genetically Modified Food products save for human consumption?
- CJA 464 Week 2 Individual Assignment Federal vs. State Policy Comparison
- PSY 104 Week 3 DQ 1 Child and Adolescent Safety Statistics
- BUS 303 Week 5 Human Resources Management
- Sci 201 Cam Therapies - Credibility and Reliability of CAM Sources
- peer reponse 2
- NOT RATED
A process recording is a written tool used by field education experience students, field instructors, and faculty to examine the dynamics of social work interactions in time. Process recordings can …2 months ago