In addition, I recommend utilizing the Legal Studies Program Guide.
Please analyze the following utilizing the Model Penal Code:
1) Scott breaks into a house with the intentions of stealing some jewelry. He is surprised that the owner is at home, grabs his gun, and fatally shoots him. What charge can be filed against Scott? Discuss why.
2) Brett sneaks into a warehouse intent on theft and is surprised by a security guard, whom Brett knocks down a flight of stairs, killing him. What crime was committed? Discuss why.
3) Liza drives 80 MPH on a windy road, drives off a cliff, killing Liza'a passenger in the crash. What charges can be filed against Liza? Discuss why.
4) Please share any similar cases that you found. How did conducting research and going through each step of legal analysis help you to reach this conclusion? Analyze how you applied critical thinking and legal analytical skills to assist you in this regard. What new research and/or analytical tool or method did you try for the first time this week? What do you think you do well and what would you like to strengthen so that you continue to improve?
price non negotiable, 550 words minimum, 1-2 reference, APA format
- 14 days ago
- Can you help me with this? 5 star Quality reviews only!!!
- bio statistics homework
- Assignment on Book: Ghana must Go
- ph 5 project
- LASA – Project Planning – Developing the Project Plan and Determining Critical Path
- HCS 587 Organizational Change Plan - Part 3 (A+++++++++ Solutions)
- College Math
- Coogly Company is attempting to identify its weighted average cost of capital for the coming year and has hired you to answer some questions they have about the process. They have asked you to present this information in a PowerPoint presentation to the c
- Week 1-5 arts