4.3 review assignmentzhamichelle
- What does it mean when investing activities are reported on the statement of cash flows? Provide three examples of investing activities.
- What does it mean when financing activities are reported on the statement of cash flows? Provide three examples.
- Both the direct and indirect methods are used to prepare the cash flows. What is the difference between these two methods?
- What are the four building blocks of financial statement analysis? Explain the purpose of each one.
- What do these ratios tell us about a company? How are they computed?
- Working capital
- Acid-test ratio
- Current ratio
- Which type of analysis...
- Measures key relationships between financial statement items?
- Compares a company's financial condition across time?
- Compares a company's financial condition to a base amount?
- What is the difference between comparative financial statements and common size comparative financial statements?
- 3 days ago
- NOT RATED
opy and paste the following questions into a Microsoft Word document. Answer each question with a minimum of two to three (2–3) sentences. Someprompts will require substantially more than that …2 years ago