Compose a 3-4 pp in which you:
- Describe in a brief way the leader's contribution to the field of health care. Speculate on how this person would define leadership, and determine his or her leadership style.
- Articulate how he or she was a pioneer, group organizer, motivator, or visionary. Examine the major factors that positively or negatively influenced the leader's success.
- Provide specific examples of the areas in which you can personally identify with this leader's circumstances, struggles, or insights. Recommend two approaches the leader could have employed to be more effective or acceptable. Justify your answer.
- Suggest two lessons you learned from this person's experience. Conclude how these lessons will help you become a better leader.
- Use at least four quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The library is your home for SWS assistance, including citations and formatting. Please refer to the Library site for all support. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Compile examples of qualities and characteristics of a successful leader in the public health care field.
- a month ago
Influential Public Health Leadera year ago
Most influential leaderNOT RATEDa year ago
public healthNOT RATEDa year ago
New public healthNOT RATEDa year ago
influential leaderNOT RATED4 months ago