34. The client with a history of aggressive behavior toward staff and peers states to the nurse, "Everyone is just so touchy; I don't see where I'm being too aggressive." Which nursing action should be included in the therapeutic plan of care to best effe

profileALTHAF16_
 (Not rated)
 (Not rated)
Chat

  

34. The client with a history of aggressive behavior toward staff and peers states to the nurse, "Everyone is just so touchy; I don't see where I'm being too aggressive." Which nursing action should be included in the therapeutic plan of care to best effect a different perception?

a.    Refamiliarize the client with the rules of the unit

b.    Introduce nonaggressive interpersonal behaviors to the client

c.    Promote dialogue between the staff and client to discuss the staff's perception of aggressive behavior

d.    Encourage the staff to show patience to the client because the client may have poor aggression control.

    • 5 years ago
    Answer
    NOT RATED

    Purchase the answer to view it

    blurred-text