It could be argued that interest groups are an important and valuable part of the political process because they provide citizens with more effective representation. Others might argue that interest groups and interest group politics mostly increase the political clout of the richest and most powerful individuals and interests. What are the bases for these contending arguments; overall do you think interest groups are good or bad for the political system in California? What, if any, reforms would you recommend, and if not, why not?
- a month ago
- INF 220 Week 3 Discussion 2 – RFID
- Promotional Strategy Presentation
- Message One Flew Over the Cuckooâs Nest Blair Hall Theatre 1.Summary of the plot of the play â 2.What are the psychological issues that are...
- financial analysis
- See Decription
- ACCOUNTING WORK FOR WAQAS1ACA only
- case study
- Lectocomp - Project Charter & Risk Identification