3.12 Guided Reading Questions: Writing Ess.ays about Literature, “Editing and Proofreading Your Ess.ay”Kisame
For this Guided Reading Questions assignment, please read pp. 127-145 in our Writing Ess.ays about Literature text. The following review questions tie directly to the assigned readings.
For each question, please answer with a strong paragraph, drawing examples (meaning quotes) from the assigned reading where appropriate. I'm interested in seeing that you have read the chapters and absorbed the information so that you can now put the ideas in the reading into your own words.
1. What kind of diction should you use in an ess.ay?
2. Why is your spellchecker sometimes wrong?
3. How should you use a semicolon?
4. What is a comma splice?
5. What use can the dictionary be in polishing your ess.ay and producing the final version?
Good rules of thumb for guided reading questions:
- Do your best.
- Show me you're trying.
- Make a sincere effort.
If you do this, you'll get full points.
- 17 days ago
- Statistics in Business Paper
- week 7 HRM 560
- Cyber Law Writing
- PSYC HOMEWORK
- Profesional research writer
- please follow directions below but be mindful of plagiarism as well, thank you in advance!
- Business Law.
- I need an Ethics paper of 950 word written the information is posted below.
- FOR DOCTOR MITCH
- Tutor Help Needed for Diversity, Multiculturalism,and Globalization Paper
3.18 Guided Reading Questions: Writing Ess.ays about Literature, “Documenting Your Sources and Presenting Your Work”NOT RATED
For this Guided Reading Questions assignment, please read chapter 10 pp. 147-159 in our Writing Ess.ays about Literaturetext. The following review questions tie directly to the assigned …17 days ago