Q1. You take a soil sample from your field, weigh it moist, oven-dry it, and weigh it dry. If the initial weight is 77 g and the final weight is 62 g, what is the gravimetric water content? If you know from previous soil sampling that the bulk density is 1.25 g cm-3, what is the volumetric water content? Make sure to show your work for full credit!
Q2. How much monoammonium phosphate (MAP) would you need to apply to an onion crop to get 30 lbs. N per acre if the fertilizer bag reads 11-52-0? How much phosphorus and potassium would this supply in oxide forms?
- a month ago
- PSY 301 Week 4 DQs. Get an A++.
- 2 Article Critiques and 1 Article Review
- BUS 308 Week 2 DQs. Get an A++.
- Need Help!! Review for Exams
- Are you willing to do this
- Environmental Science dissucusion
- NRS-434V Week 5 Movie Character Health Assessment Presentation - Philadelphia [12 Slides]
- 22 Statistics and Probability Questions
- BUS 630 Week 3 Assignment Case 5A (Glaser Health Products) (New). Get an A++.