1 question mattsamet
Problem 2 (Week 15; Bayes Rule to evaluate Product / Operations Reliability)
Suppose that It is known that factory X supplies 60% of the total bulbs available and Y supplies 40% of the total bulbs available.
1)What is the chance that a purchased bulb will work forever?
2)Given that a purchased bulb will work forever, what is the chance that it was made in Factory X?
- a month ago
- what is the radius of the circle traced out by the following parametric equations?x=2+7cos(3t) y=1+7sin(3t) tâ¥0Type only a number in...
- NUR 492 Week 6 Individual Assignment Risk Management Paper
- PAD 510 Final Exam Answers - All Possible Questions
- MKT 571 FINAL EXAM (30/30)
- WellExplained: MBAA 523 Written Assignment 2: Fleet Replacement Analysis
- music appreciation! due Saturday!!
- Select all that apply. Differentiation is responsible for: A. Earth's core being denser than its mantle B. The moon's core being cheesier...
- NUR 405 Week 3 Individual Assignment Community Health Nursing Reflection
- Performance Appraisal