Combining Nurse Leader With AdvocacyShalom782
1. Lists and analyzes strengths and weaknesses based on each of the listed content areas, and draws on evidence from the given Web site.
2. Discusses specific changes that can be made in the workplace are discussed, while giving clear and relevant examples for why changes are necessary. Evaluates how personal skill set can be used to effect change in workplace.
3. Provides a thoughtful reflection on areas for growth. Pinpoints at least one specific goal for leadership growth, and outlines a well-organized and realistic implementation plan to meet the goal.
4. Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive; contained within the thesis is the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
5. There is a sophisticated construction of paragraphs and transitions. Ideas progress and relate to each other. Paragraph and transition construction guide the reader. Paragraph structure is seamless.
6. Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
7. All format elements are correct.
8. In-text citations and a reference page are complete. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.