Pharmacology Made Easy 4.0: The Reproductive and Genitourinary System
Directions: This worksheet should be completed while viewing the ATI Reproductive and Genitourinary System Pharmacology Made Easy Module. Answers must be in your own words.
Female Reproductive System (FRS)
1. Name the 4 main different parts of the female reproductive system.
2. Using your own words, describe the hormonal cycle of the FRS.
Male Reproductive System (MRS)
1. Name the 6 main parts of the male reproductive system.
2. Using your own words, describe the hormonal cycle of the MRS.
1. In your own words, describe how urine is produced and the process by which it is expelled from the body.
Goals for Drug Therapy
I. FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE DISORDERS
What are the goals for drug therapy for Female Reproductive Disorders?
c. Endometrial Hyperplasia and Endometriosis
e. Inducing Uterine Contractions
f. Stopping Uterine Contractions
g. Accelerating Fetal Lung Maturity
h. Preventing and Treating Seizure Activity
II. MALE REPRODUCTIVE DISORDERS AND GENITOURINARY DISORDERS
What are the goals for drug therapy for Male Reproductive Disorders and Genitourinary Disorders?
a. Male hypogonadism
b. Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
c. Erectile Dysfunction
III. GENITOURINARY DISORDERS (MALE AND/OR FEMALE)
What are the goals for drug therapy for Genitourinary Disorders (Male and/or Female)?
a. Urinary Incontinence/Overactive Bladder (OAB)
b. Urinary Retention
Active Stack Flashcards:
Complete the 175 flashcards for the Reproductive and Genitourinary System Drugs.
For each question from the active stack flashcards you answered incorrectly, write out a description of the information for your own learning.